Careers At Pyramid
Careers At Pyramid
|Job ID||Job Title||Job Location||Experience||Date|
• Passion to succeed in staffing industry.
• 3+ years of experience in recruiting for Information Technology positions
• Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle process.
• Experience with recruiting from job boards and using recruiting tools like JobDiva.
• Self-motivated with proven track record meeting recruiting targets and ability to handle multiple open requirements in dynamic environment with high accuracy and efficiency.
• Demonstrated success with technical screening on common ERP, Database, JAVA, .NET, networking and OS skills.
• Ability to understand company's value position as required to differentiate company when recruiting candidates.
• Must be able to effectively negotiate compensation and contractual terms with candidates and Vendors.
• Knowledge of technology & project roles.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication verbal and written skills.
• Source profiles, screen and qualify IT resources for current and future requirements.
• Negotiate pay rates and other contractual terms with candidates.
• Regular follow up with candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
• Schedule job interviews and interaction with Account Managers to ensure closure.
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
• Ensure recruitment SLAs are met as mutually agreed with hiring managers and other key stakeholders.
|Technical Recruiter (Recruitment)||Philadelphia, PA||3.0-5.0 yrs||Mar 31, 2016|
TITLE: Programmer Analysts
DUTIES: Design and develop T-SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints. Perform database administration of MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Performance tuning of T-SQL queries, Design dynamic ETL process, web reporting services using SSRS, develop and monitor SQL Job Agent for automation, OLAP cube, backup plans using Red-Gate tool, Data Mining Models and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Dashboards.
REQUIREMENTS: Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Equivalent and three months of experience.
POSITION LOCATION: Pyramid Consulting, Inc. 11100 Atlantis Place Alpharetta GA 30022. Multiple Positions.
May also require travel to various unanticipated client sites nationally.
HOURS: 9:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M 40 hours per week
CONTACT: Rajat Gupta (Attn: 69475), Pyramid Consulting, Inc. 11100 Atlantis Place Alpharetta GA 30022
|Programmer Analysts (Other)||Alpharetta, GA||0.0-1.0 yrs||Nov 22, 2016|
- Page 1 of 1