As an Account Delivery Manager, you will contribute to Pyramid Consulting’s growth and profitability goals by delivering best in class recruitment / delivery services to our clients. The ADM is responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of the project deliverables. A key objective of the role is to ensure high quality service delivery and customer satisfaction is consistently maintained and achieved.
- Build a knowledge base of client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Manage recruiting / delivery initiatives tightly end to end, ensuring quality assurance on day to day recruitment activities and attainment of staffing deliverables in line with KPIs and Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”) established by the client.
- Anticipate and minimize risks on both micro and macro levels.
- Build trust and confidence with key stakeholders both internal and external to Pyramid. Through this relationship building process, ensure effective expectation setting and management of client communications.
- Ability to build trust, provide excellent customer service, and maintain relationships with clients.
- Strong belief in always providing superb customer service by resolving customer issues in a timely manner and using preventative measures to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Screen potential candidates to meet job requirements and core competencies.
- Extend and negotiate offers to selected candidates.
- Continually seek out opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change, including proposed process improvement steps.
- Prepare and actively participate in KPI reviews with client, account leadership, and senior management. Effectively communicate relevant delivery information to superiors. Escalate and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all systems are updated on a timely basis by the delivery team. Conduct ad hoc quality checks to ensure completeness and accuracy of data added to the systems.
Skills & Experience
- 3 to 5 + years’ of equivalent experience, Recruitment Lead, Delivery Manager, etc.
- Minimum of two years of experience leading delivery for an enterprise-level account.
- Strong understanding of full life cycle recruiting and industry practices.
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and reporting standards.
- Familiarity with SLA’s as it relates to our business.
- Computer proficiency, specifically MS Office Suite and ideally a range of Applicant Tracking Systems and VMS tools.
- Familiarity with Human Resource laws and functions.
- Track record of success in identifying and qualifying talent for enterprise-level accounts.
- Ability to analyze fairly complex data and develop sound recommendations and solutions.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills; able to “juggle” responsibilities effectively in a high volume, fast-paced service environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively with clients and candidates in a variety of settings.
- Strong customer and results orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Energy, confidence, maturity and interpersonal sensitivity.