|To hire Delivery Director with understanding of Microsoft or Open Source technologies to deliver Enterprise solution for an Insurance P&C Domain Client in Des Moines. Be a key vendor stakeholder in a multiyear exciting Digital Transformation of a Large P&C carrier.|
|1. The Delivery Director assists in delivery of high quality solutions to clients in response to committed business requirements.
2. Liaison with onsite business leadership, QA, IT Services, Data Engineering and offsite engineering technical leads in India.
3. Work closely with Pyramid sales team to assist in scoping and pricing new projects.
4. Is accountable of maintaining and increasing client satisfaction.
5. Ability to motivate, influence and negotiate with internal teams and manage onshore resources.
6. Explore opportunities for vertical and horizontal growth in the accounts.
7. Carry financial target for growth in assigned accounts
8. Provide situational leadership and address client escalations
9. Articulate in discussion Data and Analytic solution in an Insurance service domain
|Unique Knowledge & Skill Requirement|
|· 10 or more years of experience managing software delivery projects in an Insurance carrier environment. P&C Insurance industry knowledge and Guidewire a BIG PLUS.
· Thorough understanding of technology, preferably Microsoft stack, and how to apply it to solve business needs.
· A background in software development or quality assurance is needed.
· Proven ability to comfortably interact with senior management, project managers, and technical leads
· Demonstrated ability to plan and budget small to mid-sized software development projects and track progress of delivery as well as P&L
· Track record of taking ownership of projects and customer satisfaction and working with a team to ensure successful delivery
· 3 or more years of experience as a technical lead in designing and architecting scalable & high-performance software products using modeling techniques and software design patterns a plus but not a critical requirement
· Solid understanding of the complete SDLC, preferably Agile or Scrum
· Experience working with offshore developments teams a big plus
· Good experience with best practices for both software development and testing
· Ability to identify major developmental or design risks and action plans
· Supports the technical specification development schedule
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong customer relation skills, team player and excellent analytical skills