Job Role/Level: MSP Strategic Account Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Employer: Pyramid Consulting, Inc
Work Location: Chicago, IL
Pyramid Consulting is seeking a dynamic and customer-oriented individual to join our growing team as a MSP Strategic Account Manager. This individual will work to cultivate new relationships outside of Pyramid’s current customers specifically focusing on enterprise customers and MSP partnerships. This entails strategic planning, mapping, proactively engaging with customers’ LOBs to uncover and create new opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for building and managing client & MSP relationships.
- Ensure program processes and policies are adhered to.
- Develop and expand relationships at all levels. Attend and participate in requirement intake calls, score card meetings, and sales events that will help build relationships.
- Review weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to improve performance and meet programs KPI’s.
- Coordinating with sales and delivery team to provide support to the client.
- Support all requisition related activities such as: requirement qualification and prioritization, coordination and follow up on interviews, and active client/candidate engagement.
- Partner internally to ensure required levels of recruiting support and sales coverage are met so the company meets and exceeds expectations with our clients.
What we’re looking for:
- A seasoned leader with 10+ year’s in the staffing industry in sales/delivery functions
- Experience in staffing & recruiting, VMS (Vendor Management Systems), or staffing MSP (Managed Services Provider).
- A track record of achieving and exceeding revenue objectives in complex solutions environment
- Strong relationship building skills at the C-suite. Demonstrated ability, experience and presence to credibly engage a wide range of stakeholders. Capable of being viewed as a trusted advisor to C-level client executives.
- Proven ability to strategically qualify, then call on prospective clients within the C-suite, discuss relevant business challenges, assess and define their needs, and respond with relevant offerings/services that are revenue-generating and relationship-enhancing.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrated flexibility, initiative, sound business judgment and solid decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Possesses the highest level of professional and personal honesty, integrity and ethics.
- Passionately and successfully works with service delivery professionals, executives and other members of the account team aligning to the common goal of solving client business problems quickly and profitably.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS, Engineering or Finance and or 10 years’ relevant work experience.
JOB ID: S-MD
COMPENSATION: Employee benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), unlimited vacation and 401(k) plan.
About Pyramid Consulting
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is a minority business enterprise, an award-winning global staffing and IT services company, and one of the leading and most reliable sources of the best total talent and technology services in the industry. We are an Intentionally Inclusive organization, committed to satisfying the needs of all customers: our clients, consultants, and employees.
As a customer partner-for-life, through our four divisions, Pyramid Consulting – Staffing, Celsior Technologies, GenSpark, and Scale:UP, we provide the best in people resources, utilize the latest technology in our IT and transformation projects, and bring subject-matter expertise, all to help our customers achieve success.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All applicants hired will be subject to a background check and drug screening.