Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is an award-winning global company, and one of the leading and most reliable sources of the best total talent and technology services in the industry. We are committed to satisfying the needs of all customers: our clients, consultants, and employees. As a customer partner-for-life, through our four divisions (Pyramid Consulting Staffing, Celsior Technologies, GenSpark, ScaleUp), we provide the best in people resources, utilize the latest technology in our IT and transformation projects, and bring subject-matter expertise, all to help our customers achieve success.
At Pyramid, we live by our Core Values:
• Client Value Driven
• Service Leadership
• Respect for Individual
• Responsible for the oversight of the overall Direct Placement business unit (Operations, business development, Sales, Recruiting, delivery and P&L). This position will collaborate with internal stakeholders and external clients to build strategies to provide permanent talent solutions to our Fortune 2000 clients. An individual who is driven and motivated to be a thought leader in the Perm Placement industry.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible to build, manage and drive perm placement business unit (Operations, Sales, business development, Recruiting, delivery and P&L).
• Accountable to build P&L and provide YOY revenue growth for perm placement business unit.
• Build strategy around acquiring perm placement business for Fortune 2000 customers (Large Corporate, Enterprise & Mid-market clients).
• Facilitate implementation of all new Perm Placement customers.
• Partner with Internal Stakeholders (Business Development and Sales Org) to evaluate existing and new clients for bringing in potential Perm Placement business for the organization.
• Build strong client relationship from both (top down and bottom-up approach).
• Responsible to hire, train and build both sales and delivery org for perm placement business unit. • Responsible to build and drive key performance indicators/metrics for both Sales and Delivery.
• Able to work with IT, PMO team to create and integrate Perm placement Dashboard and reporting for effective tracking and governance of team productivity, business opportunity and overall revenue growth.
• Lead daily/weekly/monthly and quarterly meetings to ensure the office producers are hitting metrics.
• Hold all leaders on the team accountable to goals and metrics.
• Coach and Mentor both sales and delivery teams.
• Responsible to drive constant sales and delivery management trainings.
• Assist Sales Managers/Recruiting Managers in techniques on the management of their teams.
• Able to create, implement, drive sales process and KPI/Metrics.
• Ability to validate incoming leads from sales team.
• Identify process improvement opportunities and implement innovative solutions.
• Work directly with all employees to ensure cohesiveness in reaching goals.
• Measure key performance indicators including Time to Fill, Submittal to Hire, Retention Rates, and Finishes.
• Identify and resolve causes of adjustments/invoicing with accounting team member(s).
• Able to travel for client meetings, building relationship and generating leads & opportunity.
• Able to attend staffing and client events.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION
• Minimum of 15 to 20 years of experience within the Staffing industry, specifically within Perm Placement business.
• Must have 10+ years of experience building, leading, and managing end to end Perm placement business operation.
• Extensive experience in developing and managing large P&L.
• Prior experience working with Leadership team and able to provide regular business update with strong presentations skills.
• Comes with existing strong client relationship around perm business.
• Must have extensive experience in business development, sales management, recruiting, delivery, and operations management.
• Prior experience leading large teams with strong people management and leadership skills.
• 15+ years of experience with creating and managing internal & external client relationship.
• Prior experience working in horizontal organizational setup.
• High level of professional integrity and expectation to be accountable
• Ability to network, communicate and build strong and genuine relationships
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities in an environment of change
• Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
• Innovative mindset to solve problems with internal and external partners
• Development, assessment, and implementation of new and existing processes to support the team
• Results and deadline-driven
• Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
• Ability to travel as needed
• Ensures world class customer service for all external employees
• Requires ability to use a variety of business or technical programs to complete tasks
• Requires excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Candidates must possess the following characteristics and traits, leadership, motivation, sales ability, integrity, and perseverance
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
P – SK