Job Role/Level: Account Manager (Remote & Hybrid options)
Job Type: Full Time
Employer: Pyramid Consulting, Inc
Work Location: Nashville, TN; Columbus, OH; St. Louis, MO
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is an award-winning global company, and one of the leading and most reliable sources of the best total talent and technology services in the industry. We are committed to satisfying the needs of all customers: our clients, consultants, and employees.
As a customer partner-for-life, through our four divisions (Pyramid Consulting Staffing, Celsior Technologies, GenSpark, ScaleUp), we provide the best in people resources, utilize the latest technology in our IT and transformation projects, and bring subject-matter expertise, all to help our customers achieve success.
At Pyramid, we live by our Core Values:
- Client Value Driven
- Service Leadership
- Respect for Individual
As an Account Manager, you will build a portfolio of enterprise, mid-size clients and develop long-term relationships with the decision-makers. In addition, you are expected to sell the Pyramid value proposition & help the client bridge the talent gap by hiring workforce across various regions.
- Complete the HR orientation, introduction with various teams, personalized sales training, learn the Pyramid operating model and the sales process.
- Learn Pyramid value proposition and research on various competitors in the same space and articulate how Pyramid works differently from the competition.
- Work with your Manager and set the revenue targets.
- Discover new business opportunities within your prospective accounts and drive sales pursuits by proposing cross-functional Pyramid teams.
- Negotiate and close business deals that promote sustained revenue.
- Work collaboratively with clients and help them to engage with Pyramid engineering specialists.
- Construct a trustworthy relationship with your clients while advising them to build a world-class flexible team and increase efficiency.
- Simultaneously grow your portfolio while accelerating the growth in your region.
- Strategically plan for the following year and proactively build the pipeline.
- Able to travel for client meetings, building relationship and generating leads & opportunity.
- Able to attend staffing and client events.
- Proven track record in full-cycle sales for large and Mid-size clients.
- 2-5 years of selling experience in Fortune 100/500/1000 & mid-size customers.
- 2-5 years of sales & account management experience within IT Staffing industry.
- Needs to have a hunter salesperson persona and a growth-based mindset.
- Passionate about Sales, Cold Calling, and meeting goals.
- Demonstrates active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions oriented.
- High level of professional integrity and expectation to be accountable.
- Ability to network, communicate and build strong and genuine relationships.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people.
- Ensures world class customer service for all Clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be ambitious and driven by success and rewards.
- Key Traits: Enthusiastic, Driven, Confident, Money-Motivated
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record in full-cycle sales of large complex multi-phase managed technology projects to enterprise clients.
- A deep interest in technology and able to have informed discussions about delivery.
- Prior Non-IT Staffing or Perm Placement/Direct Hire or Solutions Sales or Healthcare staffing experience is highly preferred.
JOB ID: S-MS
COMPENSATION: Annual overall compensation will be in line with industry norms and will include an excellent benefits package.
About Pyramid Consulting
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is a minority business enterprise, an award-winning global staffing and IT services company, and one of the leading and most reliable sources of the best total talent and technology services in the industry. We are an Intentionally Inclusive organization, committed to satisfying the needs of all customers: our clients, consultants, and employees.
As a customer partner-for-life, through our four divisions, Pyramid Consulting – Staffing, Celsior Technologies, GenSpark, and Scale:UP, we provide the best in people resources, utilize the latest technology in our IT and transformation projects, and bring subject-matter expertise, all to help our customers achieve success.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All applicants hired will be subject to a background check and drug screening.