Pyramid Consulting is seeking a self-starting, Account Manager, for a long-term career opportunity. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to take their career to the next level. As an SIA award winning fastest growing IT staffing and services firm, client partnerships are at the heart of our operations, with our Sales team serving as our face and handshake. Pyramid is in active growth mode, with a unique opportunity to add a member to our Sales team.
- This position will be responsible for daily sales, client management and growing top line revenues on two assigned accounts.
- This is a new position that has been created as Pyramid is increasing the size of their Sales Team to manage existing and new Clients.
- Develop business relationships with contacts in for IT staffing opportunities
- Work with Recruiting Manager and other team members to communicate client job orders & identify qualified candidates
- Present candidates, schedule candidate interviews and close billable contracts with clients.
- 1+ years of experience selling IT staffing to all levels of management in Fortune 500, large and mid-market sales experience is critical
- Self-motivated with proven track record meeting sales objectives by identifying, developing, & closing IT staffing opportunities
- Ability to understand and communicate company’s value proposition, required to differentiate company
- Knowledge of technology & project roles
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, listening