As a Full Stack .NET Developer, you will design and build applications used to drive the business workflows. Shall work in a collaborative environment and be passionate to build highly quality software and have experience in all facets of design, development, and delivery of enterprise applications. Must have experience in all aspects of software development, code conventions, design patterns, best practices, software libraries and tool. Must be comfortable interfacing directly with clients and other developers.
- Develop quality enterprise content management and item processing solutions utilizing Microsoft software development languages and tools. Development includes new features and new application development.
- Create software designs for complex features and new products based on best practices.
- Provide support and maintenance on existing applications. Identify root cause for reported product defects and provide maintainable solutions. Assist less experienced engineers with issue resolutions as needed.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Demonstrate code quality through proper unit and other testing.
- Break down user stories into component tasks and provide estimates.
Unique Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Previous Software Engineering experience (4+ years).
- Web Development experience (4+ years)
- C# (4+ years).
- WCF or WebAPI (4+ years)
- .NET Core 2.0/3.0
- .NET Framework 4.5+ (4+ years).
- Automated unit testing (MSTest, NUnit)
- Angular 8/6
- Experience in UI automated unit testing frameworks like Jasmine and Karma.
- SQL Server 2012+ (4 years).
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and software patterns.
- Experience implementing N-Tier/Service Oriented Architectures
- Good understanding of agile software development principles and techniques. Understand iterative software development.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Good communication skills.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Experience working on a Scrum team.
- Knowledge of SOA architecture will be an added advantage.
- Experience in building responsive web applications.
IN – C – SA