Pyramid Consulting is seeking Account Manager. As an SIA award winning fastest growing IT staffing and services firm, client partnerships are at the heart of our operations. Pyramid is in active growth mode, with a unique opportunity to add a member to our Sales team.
- Identify and develop business relationships with contacts within clients from IT, financial or telecom sectors.
- Work with delivery managers and other team members to communicate client job orders and identify qualifies candidates
- Present candidates, schedule interviews & enable candidate to be hired with clients
- Sell and promote Pyramid’s staffing services to assigned client accounts
- Develop knowledge of company’s offerings, past successes with the assigned accounts,
- Use all available tools to conduct business with the client – e-mail, phone, online systems
- Track and maintain written documentation regarding all client activities and coordinate all sales activity with the office staff to ensure appropriate follow-up.
- Communicate ideas/information regarding competitive strategy, gather and communicate market/competition intelligence to managers
- Maintain all client activity records in JobDiva and also maintain any other documents/spreadsheets with relevant information on sales activities
- Solicit new business from clients, maintain relationships, gather intelligence, follow-up on inquiries, provide appropriate information to clients
- Gather intelligence from team members to strategize on sales activities
- Work closely with technical recruiters to understand various IT skills, demand versus availability of IT skills in a particular market
- Interact with existing consultants to gather intelligence on on-going projects
- Bachelor’s or higher degree, preferably in area of Business Administration/marketing
- Minimum of 5- 8 year of experience in sales and marketing in staffing industry
- Basic office and computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook), organizational abilities with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal relations abilities as well as excellent telephone skills with a pleasant and helpful disposition.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
- Self-motivated with proven track of meeting sales objective by identifying, developing & closing IT staffing requirement
- Knowledge of technology and project roles
- Excellent communications skills – verbal, written, listening.
Location – Noida/Hyderabad/Mohali